Haven't received any email from Right To Life WA lately?
Email service providers are becoming strict these days. They implement automated rules to prevent email 'spams' from flooding people's mailboxes.
Whilst the intentions are good, unfortunately those automated rules are preventing legitimate emails from Right To Life WA from reaching some members.
There are quick solutions, and we need your help.
- Logon to your email account using the following web-based portal:
- If your email address uses '...@hotmail.com' OR '...@outlook.com' (or any Microsoft-based email service), logon to https://outlook.live.com
- If your email address uses '...@yahoo.com' OR '...@yahoo.com.au' (or any Yahoo or 7 email service), logon to https://mail.yahoo.com
- If your email address uses '...@gmail.com' (or any Google-based email service), logon to https://mail.google.com
- Within the web-based portal, do the following:
- Find a 'Settings' area where you can adjust settings for your email address.
- Ensure righttolifewa.com.au is added into the list of safe senders/domains
- Ensure righttolifewa.com.au is removed from the list of blocked senders/domains
- Go into the 'Spam' or 'Junk' folder, and ensure emails from righttolifewa.com.au are marked as 'not spam' or 'not junk'